1) This year Jake took a real interest in the Baby Jesus in the manger figurine from our porcelain nativity set. The day I set it out, we had a difficult time keeping his hands off of it. The weirdest part was that he refused to refer to him as anything but "Baby Jew." The only explanation I can find for this is that Jake and I read the New Testament Reader almost every night where Christ is commonly referred to as King of the Jews. However, I cannot find any explanation for is why Baby Jesus needed a car seat.
![]() | ||
| Can you find Baby Jew? |
"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way! Oh what fun and it's all right in one horse stompin' slay-a!"
3) Jake's insistence on "writing" his own letter to Santa was another favorite moment. Luckily, I was quick enough to get this one on video.
![]() |
| Christmas Eve |
But matching or not, it was wonderful to have Robyn with us for Christmas. She adds such spunk and fun whenever she is around, and she is the most amazing aunt any boy could ask for. We love you Aunt Robyn!
6) Waking up surrounded by both of my little boys Christmas morning.
7) Jacob's face filled with excitement as he unwrapped each gift (even the ones that weren't his).
8) Loving on Sweet Baby James, who somehow picked Christmas morning as the one hour he was wake that day.
The magic and wonder of Christmas through the eyes of a two year old, combined with the joy of having our new baby home in time for his first Christmas made this a beautiful day for all of us.
What a Merry Christmas!






2 comments:
Love the Baby Jesus in the car seat!
pretty sure I love your Boys.
Post a Comment