Thursday, June 9, 2011
California Dreamin'
While looking at photos taken of my sibling and me as children, I often wondered why there were so many pictures taken while we were asleep. Pictures of us sprawled alone, together, with cousins, at grandparents' houses...you know the kind of pictures I'm taking about. Well, now I understand.
There is nothing more beautiful than watching your child sleep. No matter how naughty, grumpy, or difficult they were even moments before, it all disappears as their bodies relax, their breath deepens, and peace spreads over their face...
you can't help but see them for the angles they really are. So here are my quintessential babies sleeping on vacation pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I agree!!! I always think my boys look so perfect when they are asleep and it really reminds me where they came from. I always feel so blessed when I see them dreaming away! Your boys are definitely precious!!!
Sweet pictures!
Post a Comment