One of my best friends, Fiona Broward, recently started a photography business called
The Sweet Life Photography. Although she is fairly new at it, she is incredible! But rather than tell you about it, I will let her work speak for itself. Here are some of the adorable pictures she took of my and my boys.
So thank you Fiona for capturing my Sweet Life! Your passion and love for life shines through in your work. I will treasure these pictures forever, and I will always give you the credit for inspiring me to pick up my camera to find
The Magic in the Moment.
5 comments:
Those are gorgeous! They really do portray the sweet life. Your boys get more and more adorable every time
I see pics.
These are beautiful Jillian.
these are so sweet! I love them :) You guys are so adorable :)
Beautiful, beautiful! I especially love the first few! :)
Gorgeous pictures Jillian!! :)
Post a Comment