Thursday, December 1, 2011

Full of Thanks

While we were home my amazingly talented friend Fiona, took some beautiful family photos for us.  She is an incredible photographer and was able capture what I was thankful for most this past Thanksgiving (and every other day) perfectly.



Note: I did the editing on the photos.  So in order to see more of her work, check out her website ...like I said before...she is A-mazing!

We recently got them printed out for our mantel, and each time I walk by them I love theme even more!

While on the subject of Thanksgiving...we were able to spend the day at Arthur's Aunt Bertha's house.  It was a day full of amazing food...
Tio Frankie made an incredible turkey and mash potatoes that were so yummy they quickly disappeared (and made his aunt a little jealous)

and lots of family: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins (Uncle Ethan was even came with us!) and a Chinchilla
Can you guess where Jake spent most of his night?
I didn't get too many pictures.  I was too busy spending time with everyone.  As Arthur sometimes has to remind me, "It isn't all about the pictures."  But I couldn't help getting some of James spending his first Thanksgiving very much the same way Jake spent his.



1 comment:

Lisa Allred said...

Your family photos are gorgeous!