Well, it still hasn't happened. Between Arthur having us in car at the stroke of noon (church starts at 12:30), James lack of cooperation, and the "look" that Arthur gives me at the mere mention of being in a picture, it is a daunting task..not for Mother's Day, Father's Day, not even for Scarlett's blessing. So, as so often happens in life, I took what I could get. These are from several weeks ago before church. Jake is the proudest big brother, and was more than happy to pose with Scarlett so I could get a few pictures.
These two have a very special love connection! Scarlett lights up whenever she sees Jake. And Jake adores her right back. He is usually the first one up the stairs to greet her when she wakes up from a nap. He practically preforms a circus from his car seat to keep her crying in the car.
And he LOVES to pick her up and carry her around (although is nearly gives Arthur a heart attack every time he sees it).
Siblings are one of our greatest treasures in this life, and I am so grateful that Scarlett has such awesome loving big brothers who will help teach, protect, and love her!



1 comment:
What wonderful pictures! I have never seen a splash pad before and they look like lots of fun! The pics of the beach are the very best.
Lots of love.
Post a Comment