1) She is seconds away from crawling...as soon as she can coordinate those chubby little knees of hers there will be no stopping her. She wants to "go" so bad, and with each failed attempt, her frustration mounts until she is prostrate on the floor stretching her fingers out as far as they will go and crying/yelling.
2) Did I mention she is stubborn...and eager and determined and okay, maybe a little emotional (I still don't know where she gets that one :-)). But I love her passion! I already know she will challenge me and at times try all of my patience, but I wouldn't want her any other way! She has a fire about her and I know she will accomplish great things.
3) Remember that "beautiful smile that will lighten up every room?" Nothing could be more true about our baby girl. When Scarlett smiles at you (especially if her little tongue is sticking out), you can't help smile back. She can turn full grown men into mush...
4) She is always singing! She just loves music. Jake's violin practice is her favorite part of the day and if you sing a note to her she pitch matches (my dad was the one who first discovered this, and he was pretty darn proud!).
5) And of course, because she doesn't want to miss a second, she fights sleep. But when she finally gives in (and I have gotten over the shock that she is really asleep), I could stare at her angel face for hours.








1 comment:
She is so perfect! I love that she's got so much personality already and the feel to your pictures of her. Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment