Sunday, November 23, 2014

Mommy Marathon

October 1st starts the beginning of, what I feel is like, the Holiday Mommy marathon.  I plan my route...go straight to the Halloween decorating, make a left at the Halloween sugar cookies,









keep going until you get to the pumpkin patch (twice) and make sure not to forget your camera,




Round 1 was at Christian Way Farms 




Jake thought his friends looked cool with their faces and hair painted. 
This was the time that he has ever been interested in having it done too.  
Round two!  Hanging out at the Pig Races!
Scarlett was less than interested in our family selfie

Success!
Jake even slept through the transfer into the house...that NEVER happens anymore!
then make a right at pumpkin decorating.









...oh crap! it is Halloween Eve and you still don't have costumes finalized and you need to finish planning the Halloween Homeschool party!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a wonderful Mommy Marathon! Thanks for all of the pictures and updates. I'll be right over for some cookies. Hopefully some pies as well when you post for Thanksgiving and James' birthday.