Then this morning, this gorgeous sunny warm morning, I had my chance. Scarlett was sitting on the steps and the light from the front door was streaming in so beautifully...I couldn't help grab the camera. And then much to my delight, after several cute snaps of her, James wanted to join in! And then, never wanting to be the odd man out, Jake did too. Since I gave each boy a couple of turns behind the camera, they were more than willing to get in front of it.
So with a few minutes to spare before Jake's piano class, the four of us all had a little photo shoot. Scarlett gave her best two year old smiles, James was sweet and cooperative, Jake was a goof ball, and I am looking every bit of 32. But I love that I got some sweet. silly, spontaneous pictures with my little crew.







No comments:
Post a Comment