Now he has just turned 6! Luckily he is still that goofy sweet boy in the video, just not quite as small or squishy. He still makes the same expressions and has the same little laugh when he knows he is being funny. Isn't it beautiful that even though they grow and change so much there are parts of them that always stay the same?
But as I watched, I was reminded once again of just how fast it goes...just how bitter sweet this motherhood thing is. Tears stream down my face as I type this because it is all so temporary, but that is what makes this...makes them so precious.
So in honor of my emotional midnight blogging, here are my sleeping babies. I may not be able to freeze time, but that is way I have a camera!
As painful as the reminder is, I am so grateful for it! It is so easy for me to get caught up in the never ending list of to-dos. I need to remember to slow down and embrace the beauty and joy I am blessed with.




No comments:
Post a Comment