Friday, June 25, 2010

The Sesame Street Show

Last week was a big first for Jake, it was his first live theater performance!  And I am happy to say that he loved it!  The USO provided a darling Sesame Street performance on post for army kids and their families.

It made for a great evening out with our awesome friends the Moody's, but the best part really was sharing with Jake my life time love and passion for musical theater and watching him fall in love with it too.
(Waiting patiently for the show to start...okay, the new toy they handed out might have something to do with that)
(waving to all his Sesame friends)

(This one is my favorite...his face just says it all)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Even Arthur is smiling! Glad he liked it, I'm sure this is just the beginning of many more years of musical theater!

I'm liking the frequent posting!

Jessa said...

I love the facial expression, too! It's like he is thinking, "Oh, wait, THEY are here???!" :) So cute!