I am rewinding back to May so bare with me as I play a little game of catch up. It doesn't feel right to move too far forward without it.
![]() |
| How could I skip over this face?! |
Jake performed in his second violin concert and he was awesome! His piece was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but instead of playing each note straight, each note was played with the rhythm "Mississippi Hot Dog."
![]() |
| His bows are almost my favorite part... |
And while it might be too early to tell, I think James might have the bug too. He couldn't wait to join his brother on stage after the concert!
Needless to say, I was one proud Mama! I hope that in the years to come, his love for music and performing will only continue to grow, that he will learn the value of practice and hard work, and most importantly, that he will find joy in sharing his time and talents with others.
Moments like these are magic!







No comments:
Post a Comment