The end of September marked 5 and a half for our oldest boy! I know mommies say it all the time, but time sure does fly! And even though we are homeschooling, I can't help but become nostalgic that our Jacob William is old enough that he could be joining the "big kids" on the school bus each day.
Each morning, as we hear the rumble of the school bus pull up in front, I am grateful to see this face looking back at me, from across the counter, as I make breakfast. And each afternoon, when we see the kids arrive home, I reflect on all the things we have been able to do together that day. I know homeschool isn't for everyone, but it definitely for us.
Jake, it is a blessing to learn and grow with you each day! I love you more than you could ever imagine!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment