Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Cookie Party

The best part of living in an Army town are the amazing people you meet.  The worst part about living in an Army town in is saying goodbye to the amazing people you meet.  Even after our move to the more "stable" side of Clarksville, most of the friends we have made are military and sadly, we will have to say "good bye" to many of them this summer.

But in the mean time, we are grateful to get to spend time and make memories with these great families.  I am especially grateful for awesome (organized) women who put together fun activities and playdates because my kids and I enjoy them so much!  Even Jacob has a great time (even though it is getting more and more difficult to get him in a picture).  I was worried that he would start to resist hanging out with younger kids since we don't really have any homeschool kids in the ward.  But instead he just steps up as a such a big help.

These are a couple pictures I took at a Christmas cookie decorating party.  It is obvious the Scarlett and James enjoyed themselves, and if you look closely, you can see that Jake was in fact in attendance.  The cutest part was watching him help Scarlett make her Christmas tree craft.  It hangs on our fridge and every time Scarlett sees it, she excitedly tells me, "That is my Christmas tree!  Jacob helped me!"






No comments: