Finally, both my boys are healthy!! Illness plagued our family over the last month and a half. Even Baby James suffered through his first cold, poor baby. But hopefully with the start of Spring just days away, colds, flues, and stomach bugs are a thing of the past (at least for a while). But between illness and James' eye issue, I haven't been great about pictures of the boys.
However, this morning (with Jake locked in his boaster seat eating breakfast) I was able to get a couple 3 month pictures of James. I'm no professional but luckily he is cute enough to make up the difference. I do have one question though, what is it with little ones... why is it when the camera comes out the smiles seem to disappear?
It turned out James had something called a chalazion (in other words a clogged oil duct on his eye lid), but it did win us a trip to the pediatric opthamologist. He said it is likely that James eyes will become more hazel over the next few months...so I better enjoy these baby blues while they last.


2 comments:
Maybe it's just me, but I see a little Jillian in this little man, and not just the blue in his eyes.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment