I, like probably every other homeschool mom, get lots of questions about "socialization" opportunities for our boys. While this is not something that I have ever lost sleep about, I know that these questions are generally coming from an honest place of love and concern. So I thought this Halloween breakfast is a great example of some homeschool "socialization" and fun!
I cannot take credit for this fun bash. We are lucky enough to be in a ward with many other families who have also decided to homeschool this year. And one of the other moms planned this fun Halloween pumpkin pancake breakfast, complete with chocolate chips and whip cream.
So we mixed some themed food with lots of good friends...
And some spooky crafts for a fabulous start to our Halloween Holiday!
![]() |
| (we are still waiting for James glue to dry) |
![]() |
| Jake was so busy playing that he never got downstairs for crafts. |





No comments:
Post a Comment