Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween Wrap Up!



Jake's costume is just one example of how much cooler Dad is than Mom!  Jake never would have come home with Power Ranger Mega Force costume if he had gone shopping with me, but he loved it!  And even though he could hardly see a thing with that mask on, he stayed committed to his "character," and never took it off.  He just marched [blindly] down the street, often getting way ahead of the group, intensely focused on getting his next "treat."


A glimpse of his sweet face :-)
James, on the other hand, was a little less committed to his "look."  We weren't even to the first house before I was wearing his cowboy hat.  His little legs kept up pretty well, especially with all the stairs leading up to each door, but in the end James was the one who ended up calling our night.  




"I want to go lay down in my own bed," he told his Daddy as he laid his head down on Arthur's shoulder.
Last time I saw a cowboy this tired, it was my Jacob Williamest when I was pregnant with James.  Crazy how time flies!)
And that is just what he did. :-)



No comments: