Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Daddy Time

This past weekend marked our first ever family vacation.  A trip with no other purpose than just getting away for a few days and spending time together.  And let me tell you, it was A-mazing!  


However, it wasn't just the sand "that looks like snow*" or the gorgeous clear water that took my breath away, but it was the beauty of my own family.  More specifically, it was watching the amazing man I married with each of our babies.    How lucky I am...how lucky we are.




I love these pictures because they perfectly capture Arthur's relationships with our children.  The love is unmistakable and the trust is almost tangible.  In a society of broken homes, where father's are too often considered obsolete and even unnecessary, I couldn't be more grateful for my husband.  He not only understands the importance of his role as a father, but he works hard every day to fulfill it. 





* James' explanation of the sand

No comments: