I don't give her nearly enough recognition, but I have a great little sister! And she is one AWESOME Aunt! Robyn has always been the fun one of the two of us. With her living only an hour away, my kids get to enjoy all the energy and life she brings. And let me tell you, she did not disappoint this Fourth of July! She put on a one women firework show that even the grown ups couldn't resist. I should have gotten some pictures of her performance, but it was hard to turn the camera off of all these great expressions!
 |
| I love the combination of terror, excitement and joy all at once! |
 |
| Hazel might have a little crush? |
 |
| "The Faces of James" |
2 comments:
I am sure the fireworks were wonderful, but you are right, the faces are the best!
James! What an authentic face!
Post a Comment